Keep the Wedding Planning Going! (10 More Things to Do)
Did you already finish our last two lists of things to do while stuck inside!? Don’t sweat it, there’s more where that came from!
- Have you heard of the latest Second Look trend? Our friends at Esquire Tuxedo are all about this- a second look for the Groom. Switching from the traditional jacket during ceremony to a fun jacket for the PARTY! Think about it!
- Now that you’re sitting around, maybe dig out those old photos albums. Pull out some of your favorites with your loved ones who are no longer here for your memory table. While you’re at it- pull out your parents or grandparents wedding photos you may want to have out on display.
- During your photo digging you might as well find your favorites of the both of you, to put out on a welcome table or maybe for a slideshow/montage during dinner?
- Make your list of gratuities and prepare the envelopes ahead of time.
- Making your own place cards? Addressing your own envelopes? Why not practice calligraphy.They may have YouTube tutorials or online practice sheets you can print
- Invest in a blacklight pen (and blacklight flashlight). A lot of guests forget to put their names on their RSVP cards, so you want to have a method to keep track. You can number each one on the back with the blacklight pen so it does not ruin the card or make it look ugly, that way if you receive one back in the mail with no name, you can just use your black light and see who it belongs to – CLEVER!
- Thinking of custom stamps or a wax seal? Check out the different styles online, order one and start practicing on blank paper so are a pro by the time you do it on the actual invite envelopes.
- AGAIN- about those online sales- time to browse for those adorable PJs or Robes that you want for you and your bridal party to get ready in the morning of- don’t forget the slippers and tote bags
- If you have not booked your hair and makeup yet, get on Instagram and start checking vendors out. Remember, they are home. Message them, they will get back to you! Don’t know what you have in mind for hair style or make up yet, not sure if it will look right on you? Practice on yourself in the mirror, it doesn’t have to be perfect but it will help narrow down looks.
- Whether you bought an expensive wedding shoe or not, we all fear that our feet are going to KILL the day of! Break those shoes in around the house!