Don’t Stop the Planning!
There’s so many things you can do to help be ready for you special day while we’re all stuck inside! We’ve even sharing our tips on how you can keep the wedding planning going!
- Get a head start on your day-of bags. Sit and think of everything you may possibly want to have with you on your big day, back up shoes, under garments, jewelry, emergency kit & even for the night of- staying in a hotel? Don’t forget those wedding night PJs and an outfit for the next morning.
- Start adding things to bags online for your Honeymoon outfits and those super cute bikinis!
- What do you want to walk down the aisle to? What do you want your bridal party to walk down the aisle to? Have a favorite song? Search if you can find an instrumental version of it!
- Make a list of the immediate and extended family you plan to take photos with, this will help photographer day of.
- Have a hotel block? Shuttle Service? Consider making welcome bags for your guests. Fill with snacks, hangover cures and cards with shuttle/brunch information!
- If you have not done so already, create a wedding website! They’re free! So why not? You can list details of the wedding, your registry, hotel information, things to do in the area for those out of towners who are arriving earlier.
- Speaking of registry, get to working on those! There are plenty of checklist to help you if you don’t know where to start.
- INVITES! So many designs and styles to choose from- acrylic, laser cut, lace, 3 fold! Narrow down your style now before meeting with vendors. Make it easier for you down the line.
- Haven’t planned your honeymoon yet? Get deals! Lots of travel discounts going on now!
- Exercise! Why not…get in shape for your big day. Do it together! Follow something on YouTube. Also, YOGA! Really helpful with the stress and anxieties right now!