10 Final Things to Do to Continue Your Wedding Planning While Stuck Inside!
Have you been keeping on top of your wedding plans while stuck inside!? We’ve got our final 10 tips on how you can keep planning your big day so you won’t miss a beat!
- Create wedding diet / meal prep! You’ve been telling yourself you want to go on a wedding diet since you got engaged. It’s never too late to start. Create a meal plan for the weeks or months to come…. Throw some workouts in that plan as well.
- Aside from the best man and maid of honor speeches, or maybe dad’s champagne toast… some couples like to do a thank you speech, thanking your guest for coming and celebrating with you. Like the idea? Write it!
- Practice some poses, together or separate. Either set your camera up on auto or practice in the mirror. Get to know your best side, best angle or placement of your arms so you don’t look awkward.
- VENDORS! We repeat! Your vendors are home, your vendors want to help in this situation that is affecting us all. If you have questions, reach out to them- set up a call or a video chat! Still need to book some vendors, well a lot of them are set and prepared to have meeting with you virtually!
- Another thing about vendors- we know a lot of couples like to share their reviews after their big days, especially on BOLI- well, why not start now. If you have had or are having an amazing experience with your venue and vendors during all of this OR since you have booked them- why not give them a shout out on Instagram or facebook.
- Video chat with your bridal party, have a virtual happy hour. They are your besties after all and will keep you positive and entertained for some time. It will feel good to have some laughs.
- TREAT YOURSELF- face masks, hair treatments, (self tan?) meditation… RELAX. – Also, while you’re at it, practice some beauty routines you may want to do weeks prior leading up to the big day to freshen up that skin, get yourself a glow. There are so many DIY routines out there… eggs, avocados, oatmeal, yogurt- go crazy!
- Want programs for your ceremony? Type up a timeline and a clever way to note who is who walking down that special aisle.
- THE CAKE! Why not look up designs for your cake! Get a head start before meeting with the bakery. Know the designs and colors you are looking for. Save pictures!
- Remember this is going to be the best day ever, take it all in, breathe and SMILE. Most of you have waited your whole life for this day.. it’s happening. You found the love of your life and you have chosen to spend forever with them. Whether it’s on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday, in the Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall. IT IS YOUR DAY! You will be marrying your best friend and you will be surrounded by those who love you dearly <3