10 More Things to Do While Stuck Inside!
Don’t let being stuck inside stop you from continuing your wedding plans! We’ve come up with 10 MORE things for you to do to keep your big day on track!
- Vows– this is going to be fun! Start thinking about what you want to say to the love of your life during your ceremony. Keep it short & sweet! If you hired a clergy/officiant you can always reach out to them for advice and if you need extra help, most of them have samples!
- Get to CRAFTING! Or get to BUILDING! Time for all those DIY ideas to be brought to life. Whether it’s a Welcome sign, centerpiece or backdrop – let the fun begin! Do you have a Cricut? Get to cutting! Check deals on craft stores websites for Vinyl on sale. Make champagne flutes or flasks for your bridal party- there’s SO MUCH you can do!
- Amazon is still up and running – even if it doesn’t make it the next day. Order those small items for your amenities baskets or hotel welcome bags.
- Never too early to shop for thank you cards – for either your bridal shower OR wedding. If you already had your bridal shower, even better- get to writing, personalize them- your guest will appreciate it!
- Have you browsed through your menu items yet? This is ALSO a tough part, making decisions on the menu! Take the time to think about what you want during cocktail hour as well as your reception items. If you have questions, your sales people & planners are always available by email to help! Getting an idea ahead of time, makes it easier during your finals appointment.
- Do you have a “look”, a “style” or just a color scheme for your wedding? Have you thought about your décor for your room? Tablecloths, napkins, charger plates, table numbers, centerpieces, backdrops, lighting! All of this ties in to give your room a personality, a feel. Have fun, play with colors and ideas. Cut pictures out and make a vision board- if you don’t already have one, create a Pinterest. Need help or inspiration- send pics to your planner and say “HOW DO I MAKE THIS A REALITY?”
- Do you plan to have readings during your ceremony? Browse and choose your favorites, then think about those special people you would like have read them.
- Have you thought about your signature drinks? Get wild- if you have ingredients at home, become a mixologist and create one! If not, ask your planner for a suggested list or get on pinterest and find something fun. Think of some cool names to call it also!
- Are you having flip-flops, flats, socks on the dance floor for ladies to change into? Browse sites for sales or bulk items.
- Back to your bridal party line up- if you think you have this down, start thinking about songs you want them to enter to. Think of upbeat songs to get your guests hyped! If you have a large bridal party- consider having all the girls come out at once and all the guys come out together, to save time.