5 Reasons Why You Can’t Beat a Long Island Wedding This Summer
If you’re planning your “big day” to be sometime this summer, look no further than New York’s beautiful enclave of Long Island – with all of the island’s conveniences and things to do! For those looking to get hitched this summer, The Inn at New Hyde Park shares these five reasons why there’s nothing like a Long Island wedding.
1. The amazing weather. Summers on Long Island provide long, sunny days and clear nights with average high temperatures between 75 and 84 degrees with low humidity (keeping frizz out of your hair when it matters most, ladies).
2. The spectacular service. Long Island’s entertainment staff, photographers and floral designers are at the forefront of their respective industry. You will find nothing less than the most contemporary designs and styles to suit any taste. The Inn is happy to work with you to bring any wedding ideas you may have to life!
3. It’s a mini vacation. The truth is that all of your out-of-town guests will find a reason to visit Long Island. The pristine beaches, tasteful vineyards, extravagant wineries, lavish restaurants, quaint towns, and can’t-miss shows at Nassau Coliseum will all be sure to entertain your guests during their visit. Did we mention that New Hyde Park is a mere 24 miles from bustling Manhattan? Thirty minutes by train will get you from New Hyde Park to the amazing sights of Midtown, New York City.
4. The irresistible food. Welcome to the land where bagels, delis, black-and-white cookies, Manhattan clam chowder, and the Long Island Iced Tea were invented. Whether you’re craving decadent seafood, succulent steak, or any cuisine ranging from Italian to Chinese, Long Island has it all. Leave it up to The Inn at New Hyde Park to bring you a taste of all that Long Island has to offer. The menu options and style are superb and the chefs are always creating specialty dishes to enhance and elevate each event.
5. You haven’t seen anything yet. It’s safe to say that you haven’t been to a wedding until you’ve been to one at The Inn at New Hyde Park. From captivating lighting and specialty linen to detailed design and special after party options, you have never truly experienced a wedding until you experience one at The Inn at New Hyde Park.